Cryonorm supplies a wide variety of LNG satellite plants "Turn Key" which enable Natural Gas use at off pipeline locations. All installations are designed to fit customer requirements in the terms of storage capacity and flow demand by using a modular design and standard components.
Satellite plants up to 1.500 Nm³/hr are skid mounted and installed in a couple of hours on site.
Cryonorm provides engineering, manufacturing and mechanical/electrical installation as turn-key projects for both fixed - and mobile plants. Custom-engineered satellite plant installations can consist of:
- Vacuum insulated storage tanks
- Vaporizers, ambient air-, steam- or water heated.
- Gas heaters downstream ambient air heated vaporizers (to ensure minimum gas temperatures under artic weather conditions)
- Interconnecting piping between components (incl. all devices to ensure safe operation).
- Plant control system in containerized modules
- Designs according EN-1473, EN-13645 or any other local regulation
Normally, civil works and local approvals is for the customer but can be provided as well on request.
Plants come with appropriate CE marking according to PED 97/23/EC or other certification conform to local regulations.
The plant control system, built-in containerized modules with air-conditioning and/or heating, is pre-assembled and factory-tested. This module must be placed in safe/non-explosive area.