LNG Vaporizers are heat exchangers used for regasifying liquefied gases which are stored as a liquid under cryogenic temperatures. Cryonorm produces the following types of vaporisers:
- Ambient air heated, both natural as forced draft design
- Steam heated
- Water heated, both coil in shell as shell in tube design
- Gas – or Diesel fired heated
- Open Rack Vaporizer
- Submerged Combustion Vaporizer
- Mobile units based on above technologies
The optimum vaporizer technology for your process depends on local climate, available heating source (cooling water, steam or electrical power), your preference and/or site regulations.
Our sales department is able to assist you with the selection of the best option for your demands.